Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Boy does time fly!









The pictures of Willow above are from her first "real" cleaning. She did wonderful! Big brother Luc had his back to school check-up and Willow followed.
It is hard to believe that it is September already and school is back in session. We had an amazing summer! It was packed with fun activities, family, and a laid back summer schedule. We swam a lot, took a road trip to Springfield, IL, and Coloma, MI for blueberries and and cherry picking. YUMMY! We hung out with family and friends and took full advantage of the library on those hot, hot days. We celebrated Willow's Gotcha day on July 14th and Luc's 9th birthday on August 10th. Paul and the kids had a fun filled week together while I was on a "girlcation" with my friend in St. Augustine. They did something almost every day. They went to the SHED, Blackberry Farm and a water park with Uncle Frank and Mackenzie, and went fishing with Grandpa Hedstrom. They had a vacation from me! LOL
All and all it was a summer filled with lots of laughs and family bonding. It was great!
As we move into September Willow is back in gymnastics. Her first class begins today. Both kids have swimming lessons on Saturday. Boy Scouts will be back in full swing starting next week and Luc and his friend Zach will be attending a Kids Pottery Club starting next Friday. I am excited to begin adult ballet on Monday nights. My first class is on September 13th. I can't wait!
The family camera has officially kicked the bucket so I have been using my phone to take pictures. We are planning to invest in a new camera very soon. In the mean time I will be sure to get pictures with my cell phone of all the upcoming activities and post them soon.
Love and Blessings to All!
Andrea
Willow is growing so quickly. She is so smart and very independent. She loves to dress and undress herself. She is a great swimmer and loves climbing on everything.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I just wanted to let you know that I have loved reading through your blog! My husband and I are just starting our own international adoption journey, likely to Taiwan as well, and it is so nice to read about other families who have done the same!

http://expectingablessing.blogspot.com/

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
Willow's camera smile.