This entry is coming with a sigh of relief. After 2 months, I finally mailed in the last documents needed to complete our application with JOH (mailed Friday, March 9, 2007). As I mentioned in my last entry, we had receive a letter from the agency letting us know that we were accepted into the Taiwan program, but before we could begin our homestudy I had to pick up the medical documents from our physicals and finish my Autobiography. Well, it took me several hours to complete my autobiography and finally completed it on Friday at 3:00am. Eight pages later it is completed and I feel so releved. Since there is lots of waiting, I am taking a proactive approach and trying to complete things I know we will need to do before we send out our dosiar. Wednesday, March 14th we will be getting certified in First Aid and CPR and I have begun reading books to prepare us for our trip to Taiwan, and International adoption. Luc is so excited about the adoption of a little sister, and is already asking about who is going to be watching him while we travel to Taiwan. Paul and I just look at each other and smile, knowing it will be some time before this happens. We adore Luc's innocence and his open heart about the adoption.
Stay tuned....
No comments:
Post a Comment