Happy Mother's day to all the fabulous Moms in my life! I hope you all had an amazing day. I just wanted to give a quick update to let you know Paul was finger printed for USCIS on Saturday morning. This means that now we need to complete our picture pages, wait for our home study to be completed, and wait for our pass ports. So, the thing we can be working on is the picture pages. The other two details are out of our control. I am a bit concerned about the picture pages because they recommend 4 pictures per page. That is difficult to do when you need to show that you live an active life. I am hoping that by mid July we will be officially on the waiting list for a referral. That would be wonderful.
I need some sleep, so off I go. I'll be back with more updates soon.....
1 comment:
I'm glad that your fingerprinting nightmare is over! The picture pages sound fun.
Post a Comment