Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Oh, I am so full! Thanksgiving was a fun filled day.

As I was giving thanks yesterday for the wonderful meal and the family we shared it with, it dawned on me that we are coming up to the 1 year mark since Paul and I decided to adopt. When I think about were I was one year ago I feel like a completely different person. Today everything is very clear and feels just as it should .

Just a bit of good news to show that we are getting closer to the finish line. Paul and I received a letter in the mail from the US Department of Immigration. We have been approved by USCIS to pick up our little girl when the time comes. USCIS provides the paperwork for her passport.

Also, Paul and I completed our Service Pan. It was due on November 20th and I emailed in that night. Our Service Plan will be read and approved by Susan (founder of JOH). We are ready, I mean really ready for our referral. So, we just sit back and continue to wait. My friend Tracey and I just began working on the babies room. She is very creative and I am confident that the babies room is going to be gorgeous. When It is finish I will add a picture to the blog.

On December 3rd we will be on the waiting list for 4 months. The wait time for a referral is 3 to 6 months so we are getting there.

Blessings to all!

Love,
Andrea

No comments:

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
Willow's camera smile.