Thursday, November 8, 2007

A new look...

Ahhhhhh, it has been about 3 months since my last post and I was feeling like I needed to check in and provide a quick update. After I logged in I took one look at my blog andI felt it needed a face lift. Something new and exciting and girlie. So, I changed it up a little. I hope you like it.

There is not much to report. The last 3 months have been rather gruiling. There were no referrals in the month of August and October. Many of the September referrals are getting ready to go and pick up their beautiful babies. Updates on the older referrals came in early this month so I am praying that referrals are coming soon. The waiting is far more difficult when there are no referrals coming in because you know you are not moving up on the list.

It has been wonderful following the blogs of the families who have already traveled to Taiwan to pick p their babies. It is a beautiful journey and I am looking so forward to taking.

Paul and I are working on finishing up our Service Plan. This is a plan that we received in July and needs to be completed by November 20th. We are moving right along. As long as we continue to read every free moment we have, we should be okay.

Thanks for checking in! I have faith that our referral will come soon.

Peace and Love,
Andrea

No comments:

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
Willow's camera smile.