Saturday, March 1, 2008

HERE SHE IS!

After waiting just under 7 months to receive a referral for a healthy baby girl, we are thrilled,excited, and overjoyed to introduce our baby girl Wang Hsin-Yi. On Friday, February 29, 2008 Paul, Luc and I happily accepted the referral of this beautiful little angel. We received the referral on President,s Day (February 18th) and took all of the steps necessary before accepting. We spoke with Dr. Davies, who specializes in international adoption, from the University of Washington. He was amazing, patient, kind and through. He didn't find anything to be concerned about in her medical records. What a blessing! Wang Hsin-Yi was born November 13, 2007. She was born at 30 weeks and has been growing at a healthy rate since. As a premature baby there are always concerns, but we look at her and see nothing but perfection. It was love at first sight. Regrettably, our wait is not yet over, but we are not far from taking the journey to pick up Wang Hsin-Yi. Please keep us in your prayers as we move onto the next phase of this adoption process. I will provide more details on the next steps in a few days. Be sure to check back regularly for updates. Have a blessed weekend!

7 comments:

Yvonne Crawford said...

She's beautiful! :) I love the video. And she's in foster care now, so you know she'll be getting great care. Here's to a speedy court process.

Yvonne (from your JOH yahoo group)

Unknown said...

She is so so cute!!!!

Nick

traci floreani said...

Andrea, she is absolutely gorgeous! Good luck with everything in the journey to come, we will definately keep you in our prayers! Love, The Floreani's

traci floreani said...

Andrea, she is absoulutely beautiful. I am so happy for you!!! Good luck with everything to come, we will keep you guys in our prayers!!

Anonymous said...

She looks like you A~~!! That perfect skin, hair, and those cute little fingers!! OMY gosh she is perfect!! I can't wait to hold her!!
Love,
Tina, Kurt, Lukas, and Jaxsen

mary-ann said...

Andrea, she is just perfect! I am thrilled to hear she will be coming home to your wonderful family to live a truly blessed life. I'm so excited to hear how the journey progresses!! Lots of love, Mary-Ann. xoxox

Anne Marie said...

Andrea, I just found your blog! I love the video of darling Willow! She is just too preceious!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
Willow's camera smile.