Well it is hard to believe that it has been one month since our paperwork was sent to Taiwan. So this is the breakdown so far.
Received referral of Hsin-Yi - February 18th (President's Day)
Accepted referral on - February 28th
Sent Paperwork to Tien - March 5th
Tien sent Paperwork to Taiwan - March 7th
The estimated time it has been taking to receive information on the hearing date has been anywhere between 6 to 8 weeks. So we are looking at 2 more weeks or one month until we find out about the hearing. Generally the hearing is about a month out or so. This is all estimates. It will all depend on the judge and how cut and dry the case is.
Tien is currently in Taiwan for 12 days on business. I am hoping she returns with updates, hearing information and other referrals for my JOH Yahoo Family.
I sent out Willow's first care package yesterday (Friday, April 5th). I took me a month to get it out, but I am happy with what we sent. We will begin to work on her
2nd care package right away so I can get it out within the month. The next care package is all about Luc. He gets to read his short stories from school and record to a CD, Paul and Luc are going to do a call and response game about animal sounds on CD, and whatever Luc feels called to send his little sister (within reason of course).
BIG THANKS to Lisa and Jennifer for sharing Breanna and Scarlett's baby cloths with Willow, my Mom for the little outfit, bath towel, wash cloths, onesies and musical toy to put into the care package and to Carylin for the little outfits. I'm sure I sent way to many pieces of clothing, but it's okay because it made me feel good. I feel like I am caring for our daughter even though she is not home with us.
This is all I have to report for now. Have a blessed week!
~Andrea
No comments:
Post a Comment