Wednesday, May 14, 2008

May Update pictures are in. Yeah!!!!

It is hard to believe that Willow is 6 months as of the 13th of May. She looks great and is gaining weight and getting longer. I like that I can see some chunk in her legs. Sad they did not get any pictures of her feet. I love those little pigs! Well, time is moving quickly. We have just two more weeks until the hearing and then it is about a month later that we should hear about the first ruling. Please keep us in your prayers during this time. We are hoping for a speedy judge so we can go pick up our little pumpkin. Check out her beautiful long lashes. Wow! Ohhhh, I can't wait to kiss her up. I feel really good this month about the update. Last month I was a little sad after receiving her update, but this month I am happy and excited to see how happy she is. Enjoy the video and please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we wait to bring Willow home.

Blessings,

Andrea

3 comments:

Casey said...

Wow! She gets more beautiful with each update.
Congrats to you and your family.

Casey :-)

Nicole said...

It's amazing how much she's changed in just one month-she's growing so big so fast!
She's beautiful Andrea!
nicole

Anne Marie said...

Look at that smile! And she is so interested and attentive in the video -- I love it! I will absolutely keep you in my thoughts and hope that everything goes quickly and smoothly from here on out!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
Willow's camera smile.