Hi Everyone,
I thought I would write some thing quick about the hearing. I can't believe how quickly this day has come and gone. I have tired not to focus on what happens at the hearing because it tends make my heart feel very heavy. I feel deeply for the birth mother. This is the day she steps in front of the judge and states her wishes for her baby. My heart goes out to her and her family. She will have taken a long journey to be in court and I can't imagine how her long journey home must have felt for her.
Today I got to thinking about how we got to this place. How an obstacle was placed in our path and God cleared the way for us to adopt this beautiful baby girl. God has blessed us and continues to bless us and we are grateful.
Well, I think this weekend I am going to pull out the suit cases and begin throwing stuff in them. We are coming down to the end and before we all know it Willow Hsin -Yi will be in our arms. She will be with her forever family in her forever home. Our lives will be changed forever and we can't wait.
Live without regret, love with all of your heart and laugh so you feel it in your soul.
Blessings on a great week!
Andrea
4 comments:
I have been thinking about you and your hearing. I understand what you are saying about it making you feel "heavy". I hope your process is speedy and you will be with Willow soon.
What a lovely post! Willow's almost here. = ) Sarah
I was thinking about you last week around your hearing time. You're getting there...and hopefully the judge will move very quickly from here on out.
Yvonne
Your post was so beautiful. I can't wait until Willow is home with you forever.
Casey
Post a Comment