Friday, June 6, 2008

What a week!!

Wow, what a week this has been! On Sunday my Mom and sister Lisa threw me a baby shower that was absolutely amazing. The party favors were created by my Mom and you can tell that so much love went into them. I will post a picture later It was a make your own salad experience which I loved! I am a huge salad fan. All of the generous gifts just overwhelmed me. We are ready to bring Willow Hsin-Yi home.

My new work schedule started on Monday and Luc's last day of Kindergarten was on Wednesday. We have survived the first 2.5 days of summer.and are looking forward to the next 3 months. We went to go see King-Fu Panda today and it was adorable. I recommend all families go an see this movie. It is such a great example of believing in yourself. Wonderful Message!

Ah, always the best for last. To end this crazy week with a bang I received an email from Tien from JOH last night letting us know that our First Ruling came in today. What? Our first ruling in just 7 business days after our hearing! I asked everyone to pray that we moved quickly through the court process and I am here to say your prayers have been heard. We will be traveling in about 6 to 8 weeks. Keep up the prayers for a speedy final ruling and we will be on plan to travel the first week of July. Yes, it is possible! In just 6 weeks we could very well be on a plane to Taiwan or better yet holding Willow Hsin-Yi in our arms. God is good!

Today we raised up Luc's swing and hung a toddler sling for Willow. WE ARE READY!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Blessings,
Andrea

2 comments:

Sarah and Dan Sullivan said...

Andrea, I am so thrilled for you!! Can't wait to hear you announce your travel dates! Sarah p.s. I want to see those party favors! = )

lorabelle said...

Andrea,
Won't that be something if we are on the same flight to Taiwan? We are leaving on the 4th of July. Let me know when you hear something, I would love to meet up.
Congratulations!
Lora

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
Willow's camera smile.