Thursday, July 24, 2008

What's new today..






Willow slept 9.5 hrs. last night. Wow! Here are some pictures of her room. My friends Mom made the bedding while we were in Taiwan. Thank you Marsha for sharing your gift with us!


This morning Willow tried squash for the first time and did pretty good. It was funny because once it was in her mouth she was not sure what to do. She understands the concept of opening her mouth so I can get the food in.


She is also very close to crawling. Today she worked her way toward a toy and did really well. She put those knees right under her butt and pushed off. She will be crusing before we know it.


6 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Wow! What a gorgeous room! And the bedding is stunning. Willow is just adorable, and I am glad to hear she is doing so well.

Lisa said...

Andrea,
The bedding is beautiful. I love the striped walls in her room too. It is good to hear that you are all adjusting to life now that Willow is home.
Lisa R.

Ching said...

Andrea,

I'm glad that Willow is doing so well! Her room is lovely!! She has a great smile!! When Emma tries new food, a look comes across her face, hmm, what is this??? Hope she's still sleeping through the night!

Dawn - AB Family said...

Hi there,

I love the picture of the birthmom, adoptive mom and child. Did you paint this image? If not, can you tell me the artists name. I just love it.
Willow is so cute :)

Thanks
Dawn - mail4dawn@shaw.ca
Canada

Sarah and Dan Sullivan said...

What a beautiful room for a beautiful baby girl! Sarah = )

Sarah said...

I would love to know the name of the artist who created the art that you have in your header. Please drop me a message on our blog with the info when you have a chance. Thanks so much! I'm assuming that it's from a book. It's so beautiful!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
Willow's camera smile.