Dear Family and Friends,
What a great day July 2nd has turned out to be. Not only is it my Dad's birthday, but it is the day we received that long awaited email from Tien letting us know our Final Ruling is in, and we will be picking up our daughter in less then 12 days. Yes, you read that right 12 days!!! We need to be in Taiwan no later then July 13th.
More details to follow...
If you are interested in ordering a t-shirt please drop me an email or call me. My friend Tracey will be ordering the t-shirts most likely before we leave. I would like to have them when we get back with Willow Hsin-Yi Hedstrom. As of yesterday she is officially our daughter. Yeahhhhh!
Blessings,
Andrea
3 comments:
Andrea~
I am so happy for you!! Enjoy this amazing time with your family. I can't wait to see pictures of Willow home with you.
Congrats.
Casey
Yahoo!!! Wahoo! You are brining your little girl home!
Andrea, I am so happy for you guys! This is the best news ever. Have a safe trip and bring your daughter home. She is already loved by so many people!
Post a Comment