Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Getting ready to leave for Taiwan..

Wow, time has passed so quickly since we found out about our final ruling. Paul and I are leaving tomorrow afternoon for Taiwan. I have lots to do so I am going to try and keep this post short. We will arrive in Taiwan on Friday morning at 5:20 am. Here is some information to help you figure out the time difference. Taiwan is 13 hours ahead of us. This means that it will be 4:20pm on Thursday night when we arrive in Taiwan. We will be picking up Willow on Monday the 14th in the afternoon. Please keep us in your thoughts as we take this long journey. I will do my best to update the blog as often as I can. We will return home next Friday in the very early AM.

Thank you to everyone who has purchased raffle tickets and ordered t-shirts. I placed the first t-shirt order today and they will be ready in about two in a half weeks. Very exciting!

Okay, off to continue packing.

Blessings,
Andrea

5 comments:

Sarah and Dan Sullivan said...

Oh my gosh!! I can't believe you are leaving tomorrow!! Have a wonderful trip Andrea!! I am just so very very very happy for all of you! I can't wait to hear all about it! Sarah = )

Casey said...

I'm so excited for you!!! Please travel safely and take lots of pictures for your beautiful blog!!

I can't wait to hear about your amazing journey when you return.

Casey

Nicole said...

So happy for you-what an exciting adventure! Have a wonderful time in Taiwan!
Blessings,
Nicole

Anne Marie said...

Wow! Leaving tomorrow! Have a wonderful, wonderful trip and enjoy every single second -- it will be surreal, but the most incredible surreal you've ever experienced!!!! I cannot wait to hear all about it and to see Miss Willow in your arms!!!

M and M Girls said...

I stumbled onto your blog. I have two daughters - one from Vietnam who was adopted at 3 months in 2002 and one adopted at 11 months in 2005 from China. As an adoptive mom I enjoy watching others build their families through adoption. I just love the stories. I have been thinking that Taiwan could be "calling" my name for #3...what you think? LOL I have following you journey and learning about adoption from Taiwan to see how different it is from China and Vietnam adoptions. Thanks for sharing your sharing. Your daughter is precious and although I don't know you as an adoptive mom I wish you all the best.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
Willow's camera smile.